Cheers to a mellow weekend

Friday, July 15, 2016

Cheers to the weekend, my wonderful ladies! What are you up to? Tonight we're invited to a wine bar for a jazz concert and tomorrow we're meeting good friends for a whole day shebang of brunch-lunch-dinner and everything in between:) Wishing everyone a happy and (hopefully) mellow weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday morning, but before you go, here are a few inspiring and wonderful links for you to check out.

A brilliant way to make friends:)

You have 2 more days to enter our beautiful heart necklace giveaway! Don't miss it:)

A magical world called Eel Pie Island.

How to plan an unwedding.

The real reason you'll never be able to parent like a French mom.

The best photobooth wall!

Secrets of a home baker.

Parisian dancers join subway musicians - brilliant!

Those magical photographs never get old!

Wow!

"...we are complete with or without a mate, with or without a child. We get to decide for ourselves what is beautiful when it comes to our bodies... Yes, I may become a mother some day...But I’m not in pursuit of motherhood because I feel incomplete in some way..."

So touching...

Multitasking drains the energy reserves of your brain.

Stay and be still...

The 5-piece kit to make your kitchen more French.

Hope you didn't miss it!

'How I taught myself to be a photographer.'

How to picnic in a city - even when it's raining.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Five years ago today.
- Four years ago tomorrow.

- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.


P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramTwitter, Facebook and even Pinterest.


(Top photo by Kelly Sauer via Cottage Hill)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always look forward to your weekend links. Jill

Alina said...

That "Rescued Films Project" clip was mesmerizing! I also enjoyed the piece by (surprise) Jennifer Aniston. Thank you for sharing these interesting links, and have a lovely weekend!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, thank you. So sweet of you to say that:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Alina, I watched it twice myself - it blew me away :) Also, my pleasure, glad you enjoyed the links:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk