Cheers to a jolly good weekend

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Cheers to Thursday and an early weekend to me. I'm signing off a day earlier so I can spend tomorrow catching up on...pretty much everything - from emails, laundry to phone conversations and all that shebang. Life has been busy lately, so sometimes I just need to stop and get things done. What are you up to this weekend? I'll see you back here, as always, on Monday morning but in the meantime, here is a bunch of awesome links for you to dig into. Ta da!

The truth about not good enough.

11 things your boobs are trying to tell you.

Put on your comfy sandals and let's go:)

Yay!

New York and Paris style: what's the difference?

How food became a matter of morals.

Life after vacation...

'My (occasionally) half-assed kitchen.'

This Brownstone is magical!

Ha!

Be still my heart...

Feeling stressed? This might help:)

Do you check your phone first thing in the morning?

Solving all the wrong problems.

The ins and outs of GMOs.

'I'm tired of being told to be the best possible cook.'

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Five years ago today.
- Four years ago yesterday.

- Three years ago tomorrow.
- Two years ago tomorrow.
- One year ago today.


P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramTwitter, Facebook and even Pinterest.


(Top photo via Killian and Co.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be something in the air, I'm over my head too. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, must be:) Cheers to a great and relaxing weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk