A Homemade Soak: To Wash Worries Away

Thursday, July 28, 2016

There is no denying that a good soak can fix pretty much everything! I have a few different concoctions ready for when trouble strikes, and when I need to cure my worries or wash the stress away.

Recently, I took Adrienne’s advice and made a whole jar of her lavender, mint and Himalayan salt soak that has the incredible power to sooth all your senses, heel your body and ease the mind. It's by far my favourite combination and one you can easily play around with, depending on what ingredients you have on hand.

So, if you need a bit of me-time to reflect or your body is telling you to slow down, here is the recipe to try out. Cheers!

P.S: Soak up the good vibes and this :)
P.P.S: Plus, this unusual beauty trick that works.

(Top two photos by Marilou. The recipe and the last image by The Free Spirited)


Anonymous said...

Sounds heavenly Diane. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, you should try it:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk