Trapped

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Fancy that! Here is something bizarrely random, yet totally genius that I just had to share. Recently, while free diving in Byron Bay, Australian photographer Tim Samuel stumbles upon a fish trapped inside a jellyfish - totally unharmed and seemingly comfortable, as she just keeps on swimming, like no-big-deal-at-all.

One in a million chance to see something like that again. Fascinating, isn't it?

P.S: Where the Baltic Sea and the North Sea meet.
P.P.S: Colour me rad!

(via Booooooom)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I saw something about this the other day. Nature always surprises me. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, totally..It's incredible that things like that happen, isn't it?

Jana ! said...

So amazing!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jana :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk