This Week's Gems

Thursday, June 30, 2016

This blouse + those trousers = summer uniform at its best!...

How gorgeous is this personalized zodiac sign necklace?...

What a stylish pepper and salt set...

Dotted stardust goodness...

Fancy Sunday morning in a jar?...

Those tear drop earring are on my summer wish list...

The prettiest scarf...

My peony-loving heart adores this print to pieces!...

I want wooden everything...

One of each, please!...

Oh, how sassy are those nail wraps?...

The best and loveliest shoes for long summer walks...

Stunning!...

Aren't they lovely?...

Swoonworthy wedding gown...

On my wish list...

Gorgeous napkins for your next dinner party...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?

4 comments:

Steph said...

Ooo those nail wraps are cool and I love the outfit at the top. Thanks for including my peonies :) Happy almost weekend. xo

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind getting married in a gown like that. Jill

little luxury list said...

Peonies always! The Brooklyn candle flat lay is gorgeous!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

The back of that gown is GORGEOUS.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk