This Week's Gems

Friday, June 24, 2016

Cheery:)...

How swoonworthy is this pink Sapphire charm necklace?...

Love!...

I want this dress in every colour - the perfect summer go-to piece...

Wow, this stunning lava bracelet is made with natural round lava rock beads - how special!...

This cookbook seems lovely...

The prettiest earring for summer!...

Aww...

Beauty...

Coral branch goodness at its best!...

Ha! A nifty jar opener...

I can't get enough of personalized charm bracelets...

Oh, how much I need one of those lovely eye pillows...

Sweet little skirt for summer!...

The loveliest beach blanket:)...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

New cookbook to add to my list, thx. Jill

Pixelhazard said...

So many wonderous things! This is like a random shopping list I wish I could get around to

Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, my pleasure:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Pixelhazard, awww...:)

Jen Holtkamp said...

That gauze peasant dress looks so perfect for the hot Texas summer! Hope you had a great weekend! XO

paula said...

Wonderful finds! Thank you dear Diana!!! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk