This Week's Gems

Friday, June 17, 2016

This dress has the prettiest back...

Genius!...

Truly, it doesn't get any better than this toner...

One of my favourite stacking rings, ever!...

A must have for those who love Annie Hall:)...

Those sandals look so comfy, don't they?...

The sassiest tiny pineapple necklace...

Yes, me too :)...

I'm totally smitten with those diamond studs!...

What a beautiful comb...

One of each, please!...

This print makes me so happy...

Have you seen those map necklaces? They are SO special:)...

XO balloons for the win!...

This lip balm is ideal for hot summer days...

For your morning coffee...

Any wine lovers out there?...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Plus, don't miss our sassy GIVEAWAY this week!

(3rd photo by/via Kendi Everyday)

4 comments:

Steph said...

Love that dress at the top and the little pineapple necklace. Thanks for including my print :) Happy Friday! xo

Carolina said...

I always want to buy everything that you put in your weekly gems :-) Have a beautiful weekend!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, my pleasure sweetie! xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Carolina, you're the sweetest! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk