This Week's Gems

Friday, June 3, 2016

Summer dress at its best...

Sassy hoops are huge right now and those beauties are perfect!...

This bag is made for days getting lost in the world's wonders...

If you love stacking minimal jewelry, this tiny oval dot ring is a must have...

What a cheery one piece!...

Sweet everyday necklace...

Oh la la...

The sassiest best friend bracelet...

Oh how much I adore this linen throw...

Love this print to pieces...

How gorgeous is this cuff ring?...

"She was the type to fall in love with the moon, and everything that was beautifully unreachable"...

Loafers + stripes = the most amazing shoes, ever!...

Love!...

:)...

The prettiest towels, ever...

A dash of turquoise, because why not!...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?

6 comments:

Steph said...

I always try to choose one or two things I love on your Friday lists but it's always impossible. I'll have it all :) Thanks for including my print. Happy almost weekend! xo

oliveyewjewels said...

I love that Mexican proverb!

Carolina said...

You always choose such beautiful pictures!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, I love your comment - it made my day!...And my pleasure, sweetie.

Diana Mieczan said...

Oliveyewjewels :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Carolina, aww..thank you:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk