The New "It" Wine (and it's blue)

Monday, June 27, 2016

What wine do you drink? White, red, rosé, sweet or dry? I'm all about a chilled glass of rosé or a bottle of a great sparkling Italian wine, but this might just change...

Ha! Have you heard of blue wine? Last week my mom sent me the link to a brilliant Spanish startup that came up with this rather genius and beautiful wine made of both red and white grapes sourced from various vineyards across Spain. The blue tint comes from a mix of pigment found in grape skin and indigo dye that is naturally extracted from Isatis tinctoria plant. That hue makes me swoon!

P.S: Yummy!
P.P.S: Remember this?

(via Time. Photos via Gik)


Anonymous said...

I'm not a wine drinker, I prefer beer but I'm curious about this one. Jill

little luxury list said...

What a gorgeous color!

little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

carolina said...

This looks so cool and retro!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk