The DNA Journey

Monday, June 6, 2016

Coming from and living in a multicultural family, I'm always interested in finding out more about my roots. So when I spotted this brilliant little video that celebrates diversity in the world, it was an extra special treat.

Momondo asked 67 people from all over the world to take a DNA test, and it turns out they have much more in common with other nationalities than they would ever have thought. Emotional, touching and totally beautiful. Hope you'll watch it!

What are your roots?

P.S: Iconic shots and the people behind them.
P.P.S: Best moments in people's lives.

(via Swiss Miss. Photo via A Well Traveled Woman)


Anonymous said...

as far as I know I'm half italian/ half british but I'm eager to find out more

Elsa de Diego said...

Wow! Really touching. I'm raising my daughter in a bilingual-bicultural environment. I find the process fascinating. It is so important that she knows her roots to be able to build her own identity.

BTW, after like a million years, I'm back to blogging. Missed u guys...xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Elsa, I totally agree - it's so important for kids to know their roots:) Btw: I'm so pleased you're back. I missed you, sweetie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk