Summer Style: Embroidered Dresses.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

As much as I love my minimal style wardrobe full of neutrals, I simply can't resist embroidered flowy summer dresses. Each time I wear mine, I feel energized, comfortable, sassy and confident like never before. I’m telling you, those dresses are pure magic. Would you wear them?

Here are three I love right now: this suncoast dressthat Victorian mini and this sassy number.

P.S: Remember this summer tweak?
P.P.S: Plus, this fashion staple!

(Photos by /via A Piece of ToastLuella and JuneVeronica Loves ArchieBrit DallasThe New York TimesLe Fashion and Little Tienda)


Anonymous said...

I like your choice from Free People. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, they have some amazing pieces!

Jen Holtkamp said...

I LOVE this look! I grew up north of the border (in San Diego) and lived in Guatemala and these designs remind of those special places.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jen, how wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk