Rose Quartz Hair: Thumbs up or down?

Thursday, June 16, 2016




Have you heard? Rose quartz is the 'it' hair colour this season and judging by how many girls I've spotted sporting this hair hue, it really is popular! I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to totally embrace it, but I love the idea of rose quartz highlights for a playful addition to my summer look. What do you think?

P.S: Plus, a dash of red and a bit of ombré.
P.P.S: Side swept...

(Photos by/via Shannon NicoleMiss WatsonFrancis LolaHair Romance and The Beauty Friend)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

if I didn't have an office job, i'd do it like yesterday. the bolder the better

Art Farm said...

It is so pretty! I've noticed some cool ladies around Chicago rocking it. xo, Katie

Jess said...

I wish I could pull this look off but I definitely love this look when it's pulled off by the right person!

Jen Holtkamp said...

I love this look! But alas, I have back hair so it'd never work :/

little luxury list said...

I adore the slightly darker, ombre versions!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

OnePerfectDay said...

I LOVE it!!!
All shades of it!
So pretty and feminine!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, same here. So many girls sport this look to perfection:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jess :)

Diana Mieczan said...

little luxury list, oh yes!

Diana Mieczan said...

OnePerfectDay :)

Emily L. said...

I accidentally dyed my hair this color in college! I was going through a bit of a rebellious phase and decided to dye my nearly platinum blonde hair a deep red and used this "temporary" natural dye. It faded to pink then peach over the span of a few weeks, which color it stayed for months until I got it bleached out and re-dyed professionally! Fun fact - there wasn't a dye that matched how light my natural color was, so I was an auburn/strawberry blonde for a few months until it grew back naturally!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk