If you only buy one thing this month...

Thursday, June 16, 2016









...it should be a pair of Salt Water sandals! If you follow me on Instagram, you already know that they have been my go-to summer sandals for years. Besides being totally adorable, they are also hands down the comfiest and most wearable shoes I've ever owned - not to mention they're waterproof and inexpensive too. I'm a fan! I used to have them in red, but nowadays I'm all about navy blue.

How about you? What colour are you sporting this summer?

P.S: Happiness is a little white dress on a summer day!
P.P.S: Also, don't miss our sassy GIVEAWAY this week.

(Photos by/via Deer CircusLiving Preppy3 ChairsModern Girls and Old Fashioned Men and Trini)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to get them but never did, maybe this is the sign I should finally own a pair. Jill

Jess said...

A summertime must-have, for sure!

hello.agi said...

I really like them, but unfortunately in Hungary they are not available:(

Carolina said...

I've been on the hunt for a comfortable pair of sandals for like ever! Thanks so much for sharing :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, you totally should get them. They are the BEST! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jess, totally!

Diana Mieczan said...

Carolina, you will love them. They are a true gem:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Agi, I bet you can order them online from the UK...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk