Food In The Air

Monday, June 6, 2016











Fancy a bit of wanderlust mixed with a whole lot of scrumptiousness? Meet Carolyn, Meg, Patty and Charlotte - 4 sisters from Durham, NC whose passion for food and travel takes them around the world, one delicious meal at a time. Mmm, just looking at those photos makes me hungry for an adventure.

Is there a dish that you ate on a trip that stuck with you for life?

P.S: More all things food + travel and those genius food maps.
P.P.S: Plus, the art of food grouping:)

(via Lovelyish)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 years ago I went to Japan for a trip and I've been meaning to go back and re-eat all the rice dishes that I had there. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I'm totally daydreaming about a trip to Tokyo:)

Elsa de Diego said...

'Hungry for adventure' genius! xo

http://cafesocietyxxi.blogspot.de/

Diana Mieczan said...

Elsa :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk