Cheers to the long Holiday weekend!

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Cheers to Thursday! What are you up to this 4th of July weekend? I'm signing off a day earlier as I'm about to pick up family from the airport. They are coming for a few days to explore the city and catch up with us. Wishing everyone a delicious, relaxing and jolly long weekend and I'll see you back here on Tuesday morning, but in the meantime, here is a bunch of cool links for you to enjoy.

British flower markets make me swoon on so many levels! You?

Are you having a cookout this weekend?

4,223 Central Park benches with stories to tell...

Oh my goodness, would you dare? (Me? Never!).

'Why I go barefoot in my kitchen.'

For all the jewelry lovers, SimaG is having a 40% sale on all her goodies. Here is the code.

The ins and out of BPA!

'I've decided to give up alcohol, at least for a while'.

Brilliant studio apartment layout ideas that actually work!

Wouldn't you love to live in a house covered in flowers?

The 'it' 4th of July salad:)

Having trouble falling asleep? This podcast will help:)

Ah, a rainbow of flowers!

11 secrets to choose the perfect perfume.

Do you like poached eggs?

Love this hair transformation...

The one thing to eliminate from your tiny flat.

And a few beautiful flag dishes for your Holiday weekend.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Five years ago today.
- Four years ago yesterday.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramTwitter, Facebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo via 
This Is Libbets)


Anonymous said...

I'll be making a fruit cake tomorrow. Jill

Steph said...

I'm in love with that rainy window photo! Enjoy the time with your family. I don't think I've been Stateside for the 4th in about a decade. Maybe next year as my brother's big 3-0 will be July 2. :) Thanks for including Columbia Road! xo

LyddieGal said...

I never knew there was an 'australian' way to poach an egg! sounds fun, I'll have to give a whirl, as poach eggs are my favorite.
Chic on the Cheap

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk