Bridget is Back!

Tuesday, June 28, 2016


Golly, it’s time to dust off those big pants and get ready for September 16th, because Bridget is back with a bang - along with a baby and two possible (and dapper) daddies by her side! Anyway, the newest trailer was just released this morning and if I may say so myself, it doesn’t disappoint :) Have a look for yourself and join me, because an 11-year wait deserves a happy dance!

P.S: Here is the first trailer back from March and did you know that they shot several different endings?
P.P.S: The ins and outs of Bridget Jones's Diary.

(Trailer via Red Magazine. Top photo via IMBb)

5 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Thanks so much for posting this! Can't wait to go see it! I won't read any reviews. I'll just go for pure enjoyment!

Art Farm said...

I can't wait!!! xo, Katie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, can't wait !
Also love your blog !!

Lila @ Justnibble and bellagetsreal said...

Too excited for its release. Classic Bridget.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, thank you for being so sweet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk