Bloomin' Brilliant!

Tuesday, June 14, 2016







Have you scored a bouquet of peonies yet this season? If not, you should hurry up before they are all gone! To say that those lush blooms are my all-time favourites is a mighty understatement, and seeing them everywhere around the city and the internet makes my heart sing.

Fun fact: did you know that peonies come in all colours besides blue and are considered a good omen for a happy marriage. Which is your favourite hue?

P.S: Also, all things peony harvest.
P.P.S: Plus, good things take time...

(Photos by/via LilyFrolicAnaThe Peony Shop and Style Me Pretty)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bright pink are my fave. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Art Farm said...

I just bought some pink ones over the weekend. They're all open and GLORIOUS! My absolute favorite ones are the coral ones. So pretty! xo, Katie

Heidi Robbins said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Pinned my two favorites :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, love!

Diana Mieczan said...

Heidi, wonderful. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk