Avocado Hair Oil

Wednesday, June 1, 2016



Speaking of all things beauty, do you use hair oils?

I swear by them! Over the years I’ve tried a fair share, from coconut, grape seed to jojoba - of which all worked great and targeted a specific area. Yet, I wanted a good all-rounder, so after a bit of research, I found Julie’s superpower mix of argan and avocado oils.

I’ve been using it for over two weeks now, but already after the first few tries, I’ve noticed how cleverly it seals in the moisture, nourishes and makes my mischievous locks healthy. So if you need to add a dash of oomph to your hair try this:

Mix 1 oz of avocado oil with 5 oz of argan oil and 2 drops of your favourite essential oil - pour it into a dropper bottle and shake well. Use it after your usual hair washing routine by applying a few drops of oil to the ends of your hair.

I can’t wait for you to see how good this is…Will you try it?

P.S: Fancy having summer beach hair all year around?
P.P.S: How to Frenchify your hair.

(Photos and recipe by Julie O'Boyle-Sharp for Free People)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds easy and nourishing. Jill

Jana ! said...

I use it before going in the sauna...really conditions my hair :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, it totally is!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jana, lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk