Audrey Hepburn's Twin.

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Ah, meet 17-year-old Annelies van Overbeek from Puurs, Belgian. All it takes is a bit of makeup and vintage clothes, and she transforms herself into iconic Hollywood film stars like Audrey Hepburn. Incredible, isn't it?

P.S: Jump!
P.P.S: Plus, Audrey as Sabrina :)

(via The Neotrad)


Anonymous said...

Unerring and pretty. Jill

Heart said...

Oh my goodness...At first glance, I really thought it was Audrey Hepburn. Then I had to look more closely and realized it's not. She's done an amazing job in these photos! :-)

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

She does bear a striking resemblance particularly in the last photo!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I totally agree!

Diana Mieczan said...

Heart, same here:) I had to look twice too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Rowena, oh yes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk