3 Sassy Ways To Roll Your Jeans This Summer

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Do you roll your jeans? I do all the time and till recently my go-to move was the embarrassingly basic single roll. But then I discovered Amanda's brilliant post, where she shares three different rolling techniques that work for skinny jeans, no matter what shoes you wear and I was sold! Have a look!

With flats and sandals:

Or heels:

Ta-dah! I love adding simple little style tweaks to my daily uniform. You?

P.S: Also, how to cuff your sleeves J. Crew Style.
P.P.S: Plus, one more sassy summer uniform tweak :)

(Top photo by Andi Csinger, both layouts by Amanda)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the look of heels and large rolls. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk