10 Must See Food Documentaries

Monday, June 13, 2016

Do you watch food documentaries?

In the last couple of years I’ve been fascinated with the ever-changing and diverse food movement that has become a hot conversation topic. Honestly, you should hear some of our food chats when friends come over – it’s fascinating! Anyway, it seems that everyone can relate to this, or has a strong opinion on one of these new-ish eating trends.

So, here are 10 films that will intrigue, inform or shock!

Cooked - That Sugar Film - Food Inc - Fed Up - Forks Over Knives - Bite Size

Super Size Me - A Place At The Table - Hungry For Change - Vegucated

Have you seen any of them already? Any others that you’d recommend? Btw: what is your food philosophy? What do you eat?

P.S: Literature + food and fictitious dishes.
P.P.S: Plus, the perfect gift for people who love food.

(Top photo by Alfred Eisenstaedt via Time via Huffington Post. Layout by exPress-o)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to cut down on sugar, great list. Jill

Art Farm said...

Food documentaries are one of my favorite things to watch lately. Cooked was amazing and really inspiring! I'd also highly recommend Chef's Table. For Grace, is about a restaurant opening in Chicago, was really fascinating. As for food philosophy, I've been a vegetarian for almost 20 years. I try to eat as much organic as I can (and can afford) and seasonal too. My husband is an amazing cook, so we cook most of our meals and eating out is a once or twice a month treat (or when we're too tired/uninspired). The past year we've tweaked our diet a little bit and try not to consume quite so much refined carbs (more complex and all sorts of different grains) and less sugar (although my addiction to peanut butter cups is STRONG!) xo, Katie

Lorelei said...

I think Cowspiracy is also a must. I'd also add Super Juice me!: 28 Day Juice Plan.
Have a fun day! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, you should watch 'that sugar film' - it's fascinating!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I agree - Cooked was totally inspiring and wow, I'm so impressed by your food philosophy:) Btw: I love peanut butter cups too. I have a recipe for a homemade version that I simply can't resist.

Diana Mieczan said...

Lorelei, thanks for the recommendations - I will definitely check them out. Have a great too. xoxo

Jen Holtkamp said...

I've only seen super size me but all of these look so interesting!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk