This Week's Gems

Thursday, May 26, 2016

I want to live in this caftan all summer long...

Daydreaming of Portland this morning...

An understated beauty at its best...

The sweetest little magnet...

For a pop of sunshine...

:)...

This diamond shaped necklace would look amazing with breezy summer dresses...

Wow!...

Giggle...

Oh my goodness, how darling is this necklace?...

Vases like this one make my knees weak:)...

Say what you want to say...

Brilliant and very accurate:)...

To cleanse your space...

Earrings to lust over!...

The loveliest little platter...

Sassy vintage stripes...

Foxy tiles...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tote bag, dress, magnet & cat please. Jill

Chrissy said...

Great choices as always! Especially that toe bag, the ring, the kaftan, the verbena…ah, who am I kidding - EVERYTHING!! haha
Hugs dearie xxx

Steph said...

Oh boy. I can never narrow down my wish list from these weekly gem posts. I'll have one of each! xo

LyddieGal said...

Oh man, that paper doll knows my struggle.
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Chrissy, giggle:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, you're the sweetest!

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia, oh yes! Same here:)

paula said...

Love to be part of this wonderful collection! Thank you Diana!! ♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk