This Week's Gems

Friday, May 20, 2016

Love...

Have you seen this pearl cat necklace? Love!...

Yes, I mean nope:)...

Be still my heart...

Speaking of awesome enamel pins, this one is a definite keeper!...

Perfect little beauty and so great for layering too...

This must be the most swoonworthy ceramic travel mug I have ever seen...

London street art goodness...

Beautiful...

Those sandals look so comfy, don't they?...

So smitten with this hat!...

On my wish list: this stunning initial bar necklace...

Lovely...

Scallop hoops? Yes, please!...

Very cool David Bowie duffle bag...

Those bracelets are a spring must have!...

Milk pot perfection, if you ask me:)...

Turquoise and gold ear cuff and a top bun = spring go-to look!...

Perfect for summer with flowy floral dresses...

Oh, how much I love a good big jar!...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wallet is in serious trouble HAHA

Steph said...

Ditto to anonymous! Love that travel mug and the sandals especially. Thanks for including my print! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, giggle!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, my pleasure! I'm thinking about getting that mug...it's too beautiful not to:)

Camila Faria said...

That Nope tote: so cool!!!

Heidi Robbins said...

So much pretty! I just ordered the scallop hoops, I couldn't resist! ;)

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila, I agree:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Heidi, yay!! They will look stunning on you:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk