The Jazzy Walls of Miami

Monday, May 16, 2016

Is there anything more cheery than running into a funky wall while taking a casual stroll? I'm definitely one of those people who has a thing for colourful walls, so you can imagine my excitement when I stumbled upon Drea’s nifty Miami wall-crawl! It includes a bunch of jolly mural-covered walls and their exact locations, so if you're in the area, you can check them out for yourself.

Which one is your favourite?

P.S: Also, Brooklyn stairs and this nifty mix :)
P.P.S: Plus, the awesome Parisian green wall.

(via Studio DIY. Photos by Celia D. Luna)


Anonymous said...

miami is such unique place

Art Farm said...

My friend was in Miami last year and stumbled into the artsy neighborhood that has all the murals. He raved about it to me and Toby. I love #6! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, definitely!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, how cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk