Spring Style Tweak: Eyelet Details

Monday, May 2, 2016





Confession: lately I've been falling back in love with eyelet fabrics! I used to avoid them because they felt a bit too dated, but nowadays they seem much more wearable and modern. A simple eyelet dress or a top paired with a leather jacket looks not only beautiful, but also understated and feminine in a totally tomboyish way. Thoughts?

P.S: Also, understated bracelets and the minimal multiple earrings look:)
P.P.S: Plus, all things spring...

(Photos by/via RobolikesIvory LaneAngeliki ParkProsecco and PlaidAmlul and Le Fashion)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any idea where can i find the wine red skirt?

Art Farm said...

I love eyelets. There's a really cute eyelet sleeveless top at Madewell that I've been lusting after. I love the photo above of the white eyelet top worn with the black leather jacket. Such a cool contrast! xo, katie

Pinar said...

I love eyelets. too! Anthroplogie has a really nice eyelet dress for this season :) http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/clothes-dresses/4130291396501.jsp

LyddieGal said...

Eyelet lace is one of my great loves. All of these looks are perfection.
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, the skirt is from J.Crew but it's sold out right now.

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I need to check out that sleeveless Madewell top:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Pinar, that dress is stunning, indeed:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia :)

Sara said...

YES! All these looks are fantastic, I have a few eyelet staples in my closet but this makes me want even more!

Jen Holtkamp said...

Love this detail! Esp that wine colored skirt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk