Spring Beauty Trend: Pink Eye Makeup

Tuesday, May 17, 2016






Have you heard? The rather daring pink eye is the go-to beauty trend this spring and summer. According to Harper's Bazaar, a pop of  saucy pink on the eyelids will give your face a fresh finish. Also, it's said to be a nifty dark circles cure when mixed with a dash of concealer.

But if you’re still unsure about it, sweep a bit of your favourite blush over the eyelids to see if it suits you or not. Would you be brave enough to try it? I'm intrigued.

P.S: Also, 60's winged cat eyeliner...
P.P.S: Oh my gold!

(Photos via Harper's BazaarCosmopolitanVogueJill Stuart and Let My Inspiration Flow)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use more of a peach shade but I really like the gold accent in the #2 photo. Jill

little luxury list said...

I'm intrigued but don't think i could do it. I do think the warmer peach tones could work though!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Camila Faria said...

I'll definitely try it one of these days. So pretty!

Art Farm said...

I'm on the fence with this one. Some of the photos lean towards pink eye and others that have a more peachy/bronze hue to them look so great and chic. :) xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

little luxury list xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila, yay!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, the softer hue is definitely more wearable, isn't it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk