Skirt Crush

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Uh-oh, till last night the desire to wear a metallic gold skirt have never crossed my mind, but then around midnight I spotted Darja’s recent go-to uniform and here we are! Oh boy, this must be one of the most lust-worthy looks I’ve seen in a while - a daring yet feminine gold pleated midi skirt worn with a cool leather jacket, tomboyish loafers and a simple white tee to perfection!

But the question is, would you be brave enough to sport it?

P.S: When I grow up...
P.P.S: Turn your back on me.

(Photos by Darja Barannik and via Le Fashion)


Anonymous said...

Hell YES, I want. Jill

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I totally want a metallic gold skirt as well now ;p

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, yay!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Rowena xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk