Pin-tastic

Monday, May 9, 2016

Don’t we all love a good enamel pin or two? It’s one of those trendy things that seem to be sticking around for the long haul! I’ve been wearing my trusty ‘naps’ pin with my jean jacket on repeat lately and it always makes me smile when I spot it in a mirror reflection.

So in the spirit of spring and all things cheery, here is a bunch of pins that will make your tees, jackets and shirts look jazzy. Any favourites?
1. Fried egg - 2. I heart cats - 3. The future is naps - 4. Fingers crossed - 5. Things will work out - 6. Broguegum - 7. Watermelon - 8. Okay - 9. Bike - 10. Bottled up feelings - 11. Larry David - 12. Introvert - 13. Bae bear - 14. Peanut butter - 15. Red balloon - 16. Frida Kahlo - 17. Camera - 18. Bob - 19. Twin Peaks - 20. Cheers.

P.S: Also, a funky take on bobby pins.
P.P.S: Plus, this style tweak and that beauty tweak.

(Top photo by Nicole Mynott. Layout by exPress-o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Introvert would suit me most. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk