Nifty (Scent) Hair Tip

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

For the longest time I was under the impression that my friend Sofia washes her hair daily - since every time we met (and hugged) her hair always smelled so fresh. So the other day I finally asked what shampoo she uses and she said she only washes her hair once a week and to make sure that her hair smells fresh daily, she sprays her hair brush with a little bit of perfume before brushing to give her locks a freshly washed scent. Brilliant, isn’t it?

P.S: Also, a tip to frizz-free hair.
P.P.S: Plus, this trick to ponytail perfection.

(Photo of Lou Doillon and Jane Birkin via The Coveteur)


Anonymous said...

I do that too at least twice a week. Jill

Jana ! said...

I'm trying to wash my hair less....I really am but I have thin hair and it looks dirty so quickly :( I've tried dry shampoos but they are all scented and I can't use many scented products

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jana, have you tried R+Co's dry shampoo? One of my friends swears by it:)

Here is the link:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk