Lick That Nose.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016



Aww, I’m on that stage right now that when I see a dog on a street I want to take it home. I miss having a dog and this rather hilarious and adorable series of puppies attempting to lick a bit of organic peanut butter off their nose makes my knees weak. It’s the newest project by Ty Forest that was just recently turned into a book. Aren’t they adorable?

Do you have a pet? How old is she or he? I’d love to know:)

P.S: It reminds me of this little instagram project.
P.P.S: And here is something for cat ladies.

(via My Modern Met)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll try this with my huski, he is 5 and he never had peanut butter

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, awww...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk