Home Tweak: Woven Wall Hangings

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Do you have woven wall hangings in your home? Would you like to have some? Last year they made a huge comeback. At first I wasn’t sure about them, then I became totally indifferent to the trend itself, but in recent months I started to realize that most of our friends own at least one hanging in their home, and they actually look great. Somehow they beautifully add a dash of texture, a pop of colour and a homey-bohemian tweak to any space, regardless the style. I like them now, you?

P.S: Those three especially tickle my fancy.
P.P.S: Shell we?

(Photos by/via Rue MagBlissGlitter GuideHouse In The HillsWe Are Scout and Old and New)


Anonymous said...

i'd like to make one. any ideas how?

Art Farm said...

I love the texture and warmth they bring to a room! And reminds me of growing up in the late 70s. :) xo, katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, you should check out Pinterest. There are tons of different how-to examples there:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, indeed...Those are so 70s:) Love!

Jen Holtkamp said...

Love this trend! I bought two last year and they add the perfect touch to our home.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jen, wonderful!

lisa :: the red thread said...

Thanks for featuring my pom pom wall hanging.
Anonymous, mine is actually a DIY tutorial - if you follow the link to We Are Scout at the bottom of the post you'll get the complete step by step guide.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk