Cheesy French Toast

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Do you like cheese? How about a cheddar-coated French toast topped with fresh spring onions? Now I'm talking, right? Well, with this ever changing spring weather - when one day it feels like summer and the next morning it's rainy and gloomy - sometimes the only thing to get you through the temperature-roller-coaster is a comforting cheesy toast for lunch and an extra cheery cup of coffee (or two). Am I right?

Anyway, for those (like me) who can't quite get hang of this weather, Steph's unfussy and rather genius recipe has been my go-to lunch on days like yesterday...So grab a pan and get toasting :)

P.S: Mmm...cheese with a coffee twist.
P.P.S: Plus, this and that :)

(Photos by I am a food blog)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delish, Jill

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

As someone who prefers savory to sweet, this is my kind of french toast!

Jana ! said...

I like to put shredded cheddar cheese in my pancakes for that sweet/savory combination :)

jessica // creative index said...

i totally want to try this! i've never had savory french toast but this sounds delicious!

LyddieGal said...

Oohh a savory french toast is definitely something I can get onboard with!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Rowena, yay! It's SO good:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jana, that sounds scrumptious!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jessica:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia, awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk