Cheers to a long weekend

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Cheers to the Holiday weekend, dearies! I'm signing off a day early as we have friends and family visiting for the weekend. Wishing everyone a sunny and relaxing next few days and I'll see you back here on Tuesday morning, bright and early, but in the meantime, here is a bunch of awesome links for you to check out. Enjoy!

Do you ever forget to drink? I do, so this is my trick to drink more:)

Fancy making a wild pollen lip balm?

Meet the family paying it forward with travel.

Lovely - exploring Earl's Court in London...

How to jazz up lemonade in no time.


How to deal with dinner party guests who are glued to their phones.

Today will be different...

'The gene'.

How to fika.

Where the Swedes go to be (really) alone.

'I've never wanted to be pregnant'.

Questions to ask when everything isn't OK.


'How my marriage changed after my miscarriage'.

The secret to a strong immune system.

A global and authentic family album.

Sassy way to display your plants.

Is cold brewed coffee better for you than regular coffee?

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Five years ago today.
- Four years ago yesterday.
- Two years ago tomorrow.
- One year ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramTwitterFacebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo of dahlia via Oh Yes, Flowers)


Anonymous said...

Dahlias are my fave flowers. Happy weekend. Jill

Steph said...

Have a wonderful long weekend! My parents are coming over from NY, so I'm excited to see them and check out the Chelsea Flower Show :) Love that photo! Going to check out your links. xo

OnePerfectDay said...

I always enjoy these posts. Thanks for all the links!

OnePerfectDay said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a poppy flower pin giveaway I'm having over at my blog: case you're interested.....

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, have the best time with your parents!

Diana Mieczan said...

OnePerfectDay, you're so sweet and I'll definitely check out the giveaway. Thank you for the link:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk