Cheers to a fun weekend

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Cheers to Thursday and Cinco de Mayo! I'm signing off a day earlier because this morning a friend from Sweden flew in for a visit. We're planning to spend the next three days just visiting a few of her favourite spots around the city and staying up way too late. What are your plans for the weekend? Wishing everyone a relaxing next three days. I will see you back here on Monday morning, but before I go, here is an awesome link list for you to enjoy :)

'True beauty is an inside job'.

Cheery London at its best!

What really makes your face freak out.

Melts my heart...

'What I drink everyday to balance my hormones'.

The life-changing magic of olive oil.

Reason for not eating out...

Hello!

Are you an over-apologizer?

How to bring wilted flowers back to life.

How one mother came to realize what life was all about after turning 40.

A few unexpected things happy people have in their homes.

Good news, ugly fruits and vegetables are making conscious eating affordable!

Julia Child's first meal in France.

This 10-minute routine will increase your clarity and creativity.

Looks delicious...

'Find a specific niche, something you are good at, and run with it'.

The healthiest way to cook vegetables...

'A meditation on my own personal balance'.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Five years ago today.
- Four years ago yesterday.
- Three years ago tomorrow.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.


P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramTwitterFacebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo of San Francisco by Ian)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun, you deserve it. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, thanks :)

Camila Faria said...

OMG, that man and those foxes... In love. <3
And I should be steaming my vegetables, loved the article.

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila, yes! Steaming is the best:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk