Cheers to an awesome weekend

Friday, May 13, 2016

Cheers to Friday! What are your plans for the weekend? Tonight, we're having a Polish-style dinner with friends, aka homemade pierogi 4-ways, made by my genius friend Marta. I can't wait:) Wishing everyone a relaxing weekend and here are a few nifty, amusing and awesome links for you to enjoy!

Vegetarian or omnivore...

C'mon, let's take a walk through the La Laguna Market in Tenerife!

Amanda's beautiful home makes me swoon.

I love this - Molly Wizenberg on balance, motherhood and cookies!

Six ways to style denim shorts.

How French is your style?

3 foods to heal your gut.

Five things to do in the kitchen on a Sunday night...

Can't stop the feeling :)

Just made a jar of those pickled radishes...

Brilliant!

I love this kitchen gallery wall. You?

'I'm too tired to be a rebel any more'.

Would you wear mirrored sunglasses?

Yummy!

Three reasons to make time for you.

'I’m not telling you to make the world better...'

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Five years ago today.
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.


P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramTwitterFacebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo via Bippity Boppity Boo)

6 comments:

Steph said...

Enjoy your dinner! I'd love to learn how to make homemade pierogis... Thanks for including my blog post :) Happy weekend, lovely! x

Anonymous said...

Sounds delish, happy weekend. Jill

Natasha xoxo said...

Love this roundup. Hoe you had a great weekend.

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, I should totally make a post about pierogi - it's actually really easy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Natasha, thank you:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk