Cheekiness

Tuesday, May 31, 2016



Giggle, how about a bit of cheekiness this Tuesday?

There is a girl living on our block that I often spot on my way to swimming and the reason she sticks out of the crowd is because of her funky t-shirt choices - especially her boob appreciation top. Those tees have been circulating the net for the past two years...

Anyhow, each time I bump into her, no matter how miserable or tired I am, or just simply not in the mood, I always crack a smile looking at her tata tee. So, in the spirit of all things cheeky, here are a few lady-parts items that I wish I was brave enough to own:)

1. t-shirt - 2. print - 3. makeup bag - 4. bathing suit pot - 5. rug - 6. tote bag.

P.S: Cactastic!
P.P.S: Feeling fruity?

(Photos via Something CoralJojotastic and Mére Soeur. Tote bag and tee via Mother Mag. Layout by exPress-o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, giggle:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk