Cacti and Succulent Indoor Container Garden

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Are you a cacti and succulent fan?

I can hardly pass by a florist without ending up with a new pot. What can I say, they have a hold on me. Anyway, yesterday while getting utterly lost (yet again) in all things succulents, I stumbled upon those two pretty succulent garden ideas and I think I've just found a great weekend project.

Don’t you just love how grand and beautifully cheery they look? Here is the how-to if you can't resist:)

P.S: The meaning of cacti, and here is a smaller version if you prefer something tinier for your desk or as a gift.
P.P.S: Are you really my friend?

(Photos by Caroline Inge and Whitney Curtis for/via The Home Depot)


Anonymous said...

Copper & cactus are on top of my fave things list. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk