Blooms

Tuesday, May 31, 2016






Lately I can’t get enough of all things flowers! I might be high on spring or something, but their cheeriness and freshness makes my heart skip a beat. So let's start this short week with a few lush blooms snapped by the brilliant Aiala Hernando. This girl has an eye for beauty and her images are often reminiscent of Dutch or Baroque paintings in their drama and tonal range, evidence of her love for art. Ah, I'm smitten. You?

P.S: Flowers of Visalia and this flowers tip.
P.P.S: Plus, girls with flowers...

(Photos by Aiala Hernando)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I knew how to capture things in such arty way. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I'm with you on that! Those photos blew me away:)

Art Farm said...

Gorgeous!!! xo, Katie

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

The blooms and these photos are both absolutely stunning!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Rowena, I'm swooning too

Aiala said...

Thanks Diana! <3

Diana Mieczan said...

Aiala, my pleasure:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk