A Life Of Intention

Wednesday, May 11, 2016





Do you follow any Instagram hashtags?

This past winter, I've been glued to Freya’s 'quiet winter' series, where she encouraged us to rest, recuperate and invest in our self and our life. After gaining a bit more clarity and control over her life and intentions, this April she started a new hashtag that I adore even more.

In her own words:
A life of intention is...'where instead of tripping up the steps towards my goals, I stand on my own two feet and take them one at a time with the presence of mind to see where I’ve come from, where I am now, and where I’m going'.

So, if you fancy getting a dash of clarity on the things you love, or regaining a bit of focus on the things that help you build a meaningful life, you should definitely check out her feed over a cup of coffee and/or join in the #ALifeofIntention tag too.

So inspiring…

P.S: More on a simple, understated and happy life...
P.P.S: Plus, one day of your life.

(Photos by Freya Dowson)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her photography is gorgeous, I'm definitely going to follow

Steph said...

Oh, I love Freya's Instagram. Been following her and her beautiful hashtags for a while now - a well-deserved feature! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk