4-ingredient Rose Water Face Wash

Thursday, May 19, 2016



What's your go-to face wash? I've been using this all natural bar soap lately that I love! Then yesterday I noticed that Bev shared her new favourite homemade face wash that is full of rose water and makes her skin feel smooth, silky and wonderfully clean - so, I'm thinking to give it a go. It might be a keeper since it only has four (all natural) ingredients and it smells like Paris:)

Anyway, here is the how-to if you're up for trying something new. Cheers!

P.S: The ultimate superfood face mask.
P.P.S: Plus, face the foliage.

(Photos by Bev Cooks)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like YTTP's kale and green tea cleaner. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I haven't heard of it...Totally going to check it out.

Ravenscourt Apothecary said...

Hi Diana! Thanks for the link to my soap; it's not organic though, but definitely all natural. 💕

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Tanya :) Btw: I've just corrected it...xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk