1-Minute Knotted Updo

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

What’s your go-to hairdo right now? With the warmer spring weather, I’ve been on a lookout for dos that look sassy, unfussy and easy to create on a tight weekday schedule. So when I stumbled upon Amber’s little do, I got super excited to try it out. It works on most hair lengths and it keeps your hair out of your face - which comes in very handy as well.

Here is the full how-to, if you decide to jazz up your locks this morning:

P.S: And here is another take on the half-up hairdo.
P.P.S: Plus, the 'it' fix for dry hair.

(How-to by Barefoot Blonde. Photos by David and Amber Fillerup, via/for Lauren Conrad)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this a lot. Jill

Camila Faria said...

So simple and so cute. But I just got a haircut... :/

Art Farm said...

So pretty and easy and I could actually do it with my shorter hair! :) xo, Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk