What Type Are You?

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

...Personality type, that is. I love a good test and this one is especially nifty. It details the ins and outs of your personality based on a set of questions that are very cleverly put together. Balazs and I took it over the weekend and we were both gobsmacked about how accurate and detailed the results are. Try it yourself and come back to tell me what you ended up with. Deal?

I'm 'the advocate' and Balazs is 'the campaigner'. You?

P.S: 10,000 hours.
P.P.S: Picking the right hills?

(via 79 Ideas. Photo via Modern Hepburn)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clever test, I got EXECUTIVE. Jill

Art Farm said...

I'm advocate too! xo, Katie

the cape on the corner said...

advocate. love quizzes like this.
b

emily said...

I'm an advocate as well! Funny, it's a rare personality type, but somehow we're all here! <3 Must be why I love to read your posts, Diana!

hello.agi said...

I am an advocate too :)

Alina said...

I got The Logician!

LyddieGal said...

I'm the advocate too!
Chic on the Cheap

Rosie Dvlp said...

I'm ENFJ-T the protagonist. It's very strange, now that I'd take this test I remember to have taken him sometimes ago and with the same result.
And I don't feel at all like this! Maybe I've given wrong answers, but it's how I feel.
Or maybe (more likely) I know myself a lot less well than I think.

Jess said...

I got mediator! This test is nuts! I love how in depth it is!

Jess said...

I just overviewed the other personalities and mine is very close to the advocate. You're an INFJ and I'm an INFP :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay so many advocates here:) Love!

Diana Mieczan said...

B, me too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Emily:) You're so sweet!

Diana Mieczan said...

Alina, that is a great one!

Diana Mieczan said...

Rosie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jess, indeed:) We are very similar:)

Lauren said...

I'm like Balazs - The Campaigner! I've taken similar personality tests through the years and I always come up the same. At least I'm consistent :)

Pinar said...

ESFP-T: Entertainer! Thanks for the link!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk