Top Tip To Frizz-Free Hair

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Does your hair get frizzy or appears to be damaged no matter how well you try to nourish it?

Here is a top tip to make this all go away. Simply invest in a microfiber hair towel. Last month after Samantha’s recommendation, I took the plunge and got this smooth operator thinking it will either be a miss or a hit - and just after a few uses I'm already chuffed with it!

Supposedly, frizz and hair damage starts with how you dry your hair and according to experts, regular towels can be too rough on hair causing friction and breakage, which leads to sad locks. While a microfiber towel is designed to be super gentle on your hair.

Would you give it a go? Have you already?

P.S: Also, the loveliest hair accessory for spring.
P.P.S: And tons more hair goodness.

(Photo by Arna Bee via Could I Have That?)


Anonymous said...

This is the first time I head of this towel

Angelica said...

The way you dry your hair definitely has a lot to do with controlling frizz. I use a normal towel and just squeeze it once or twice, this method has minimized my frizz, but I will have to look more into this microfiber towel!

Jasanna Czellar said...

Yep! Life change since I've started using one of these towels on my curly hair! Never a normal towel again. :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Angelica, this towel is such a gem:) You'll love it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jasanna, yay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk