This Week's Gems

Friday, April 22, 2016

Spotty and adorable!...

Special engraved locket necklaces...

My new favourite headache remedy...

This Marylebone Street print makes me want to catch a plane to London right about now:)...

Lovely...

The 'it' candle for when you're a bit too stressed...

I'm utterly smitten with this raw Tourmaline ring...

How cool is this brooch?...

Have you spotted the new May Greece Pearlesque Box yet? It sounds amazing!...

Stunner!...

Backpack perfection...

So snazzy!...

Aww...

The prettiest soy pot I've ever seen...

This necklace would make a gorgeous and thoughtful gift...

Dog lover apron :)...

Beautiful...

A hilarious toothpick dog anyone?...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? Do tell...

P.S: Fancy more gems?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The headache roll-on looks interesting & I wouldn't mind owning the backpack

oliveyewjewels said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Locket Necklaces!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, it's very effective as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Olive Yew Jewels, my pleasure :) xo

Natalia said...

Love your posts! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk