The Go-To French Women Hairstyle

Monday, April 25, 2016

It's not surprising that most of us are totally envious of French girls' hair. How can we not be, when they pull off the tousled bedhead look so perfectly. So to get inspired and motivated to finally nail the lived-in texture do, here are a few takes on this rather effortless and swoon-worthy style - both with bangs and without.

Which one do you prefer?

P.S: Also, the French decade and the Parisian 10-item wardrobe.
P.P.S: Plus, how to wear layers like a true French mademoiselle.

(via Byrdie. Photos by/via Style and CheekThe Vamoose and Day by Day)


Anonymous said...

in my dreams WITH but in reality WITHOUT. i look horrible with a fringe

Art Farm said...

I love both and I have been having a really longing for bangs at the moment. But they are a pain at times and I'm trying to remind myself of that! :) xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, they totally can be a pain, indeed. But they're also super irresistible, aren't they?

Roselie said...

What is it about French women that they can make everything effortlessly cool? I love this kinda hair and I am lucky that bangs look good on me :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Roselie, right? Btw: yay to bangs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk