Tea Steam Facial

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Someone once told me that a good facial steam works wonders on skin! So for the past few years I’ve been trying to treat myself to a steam once or twice a month. I usually stick to this fresh herbs blend but last week I went with Jillian’s mix of 2 tablespoons of organic loose leaf tea with a few slices of lemon and I’m already hooked! My skin felt so soft and clean afterwards.

Here is the full how-to if you fancy treating yourself to something special.

P.S: And tons more homemade natural beauty goodness!
P.P.S: Plus, the ins and outs of dry body brushing.

(Photos and recipe by A Better Happier St. Sebastian)


Anonymous said...

i need to try it

Marcela N said...

perfect! i need to try this! never thought about it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, I hope you do:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marcela, you'll love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk