Spring Hair: Ballerina Bun

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

There is nothing more beautiful, understated or springy than a great ballerina bun paired with rolled up jeans, flats and your favourite button-down shirt. Recently I promised myself that this is going to be the year when I finally master this hairdo and luckily, I stumbled upon the loveliest and easiest little how to:

Nifty, isn't it? What's your spring-do of choice?

P.S: And this one...
P.P.S: Plus, tons more hair goodness.

(via Once Wed. Photos by Erich McVey)


Anonymous said...

Grr now I regret chopping off my hair.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, oh no! :)

little luxury list said...

How beautiful and easy - I have to try this soon!

little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Diana Mieczan said...

little luxury list :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk