Thursday, April 14, 2016

Have you heard of Pause? A few months ago Balazs got me this nifty little app and I can’t get enough of it. It’s based on ancient Tai Chi and it is ideal for when you need to unwind after a stressful meeting, when you're on the go or at the end of a hectic day. It’s like an instant stress relief where you follow floating colourful clouds (with your finger) with deliberate, slow movements that are designed to relief stress and regain focus in a few short minutes. Every little helps :)

I'm curious, what apps do you use? Any favourites?

P.S: Also, coffee shop chatter and my headspace.
P.P.S: Sleepy time...

(Photo by exPress-o)


Anonymous said...

I use karmic and dreamweaver is pretty great too. Jill

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk