What's your spring beauty wish list? I always treat myself to a few new natural products that match the season in fragrance or healing properties. I love the feeling of a fresh start and a new natural scent can mark the beginning of a new phase. So, below are a few that are on my list right now:
- Lük tea rose lipstick for a dash of totally natural sass
- Apothecary roller for meditating and restoring peace within
- Hairy Jayne nourishing shampoo to calm your frizz
- Vilda Växter wild mountain foraged perfume to smell like the mountains and forests of North Sweden
- Osea Malibu sea minerals mist that helps restore mineral balance and reduces redness and inflammation. It's my highlight of the April Pearlesque Box
- French organic exfoliating bar soap to invigorate and soothe
- [on] [ya'e] Naturals sweet rose body oil to balance hormones and relieve stress
- MOA hemp cloth for its anti-bacterial niftiness
- Stowaway mascara because everyone I know loves it
- And Fig + Yarrow meadow bath body oil to nourish tired skin
Have you tried any of those goodies already?
P.S: Also, a few lip balms perfect for smoochable lips...
P.P.S: Plus, 9 takes on homemade natural beauty.
(Top photo via Clare and layout by exPress-o)