My Spring (Natural) Beauty List

Monday, April 4, 2016

What's your spring beauty wish list? I always treat myself to a few new natural products that match the season in fragrance or healing properties. I love the feeling of a fresh start and a new natural scent can mark the beginning of a new phase. So, below are a few that are on my list right now:

Lük tea rose lipstick for a dash of totally natural sass
Apothecary roller for meditating and restoring peace within
Hairy Jayne nourishing shampoo to calm your frizz
Vilda Växter wild mountain foraged perfume to smell like the mountains and forests of North Sweden
Osea Malibu sea minerals mist that helps restore mineral balance and reduces redness and inflammation. It's my highlight of the April Pearlesque Box
French organic exfoliating bar soap to invigorate and soothe
[on] [ya'e] Naturals sweet rose body oil to balance hormones and relieve stress
MOA hemp cloth for its anti-bacterial niftiness
Stowaway mascara because everyone I know loves it
- And Fig + Yarrow meadow bath body oil to nourish tired skin

Have you tried any of those goodies already?

P.S: Also, a few lip balms perfect for smoochable lips...
P.P.S: Plus, 9 takes on homemade natural beauty.

(Top photo via Clare and layout by exPress-o)


Anonymous said...

I spent a semester in Sweden and I still remember the freshness of forests there. Thx for the perfume link, I'll need to get it for myself. Jill

Melanie said...

I just hate my mascara right now...I really should try out Stowaway cosmetics! The lady over at Reading my tea leaves loves it too! =)

Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

Art Farm said...

I just splurged and purchased the new Glossier phase 2 set with some new concealer that sounds very interesting and a pretty lip color. xo, Katie

Sangesh said...

You got some good inspirational suggestions in your site. Landed here searching for planting pineapples and i'm already a fan.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, my pleasure and how awesome that you lived in Sweden:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Melanie, you should totally give it a go. It's lovely!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, can't wait to hear what you think of it...

Diana Mieczan said...

Sangesh, thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk