My Go-To Spring Uniform

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

What's your go-to uniform nowadays? For me, the last few weeks have been all about midi skirts (my new favourite), tucked in button-down shirts and oxfords. I love how this rather simple combo makes for a comfortable, tomboyish and totally versatile look that feels great whether I'm rushing for a meeting or having a drink with friends.

P.S: Also, French-style spring uniform and a forever piece.
P.P.S: Plus, the DNA of Parisian style.

(Photos by/via Le FashionHarpers BazaarVanessa JackmanELLE and Who What Wear)


Anonymous said...

I like this look and your new skirt. Jill

Art Farm said...

The weather here has been manic and changing way too much to have a cool uniform at the moment. Yesterday was 80 and today we're in the 40s. But I am loving the midi pleated skirt look paired with oxfords. :) xo, Katie

Pixelhazard said...

Ah the perfect uniform for a flat tummy. i'll re adopt it once I return to that state of body (hopefully)

Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, thank you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Pixelhazard, hug:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk